I hold a M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering from National Taipei University (NTPU) with highest CGPA 4.00/4.00, where I was affiliated with Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Technology Research Laboratory (AIART), under the supervision of Assist. Prof. Hooman Samani and Prof. Chan-Yun Yang. My master thesis was on developing the system platform of Wireless Power Transmission Robot (WPTR) with the combination of two recent technologies referred Wireless Power Transmission and Mobile Robot. Besides this, I also worked on developing Translation Robot (Transdog), Ambulance Service Robot (Ambubot). I have got my B.Sc. degree with high honours in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from American International University- Bangladesh (AIUB) where my graduation project was developing a hardware simulation for The Wind speed measurement.
- 2015-19 Ph.D. student,Tsinghua University,Information Art and Design
- 2017 Ph.D. Visiting Student,Shibaura Institute of Technology,Electronic Engineering
- 2013-15 M.Sc. degree,National Taipei University,Electrical Engineering
- 2007-12 B.Sc. degree,American International University-Bangladesh,Electrical and Electronic Engineering
§ Advanced Manufacturing
§ Technology Innovation Management
|§ Autonomous Systems
§ Artificial Intelligence
§ Wireless Power Transmission
- FINCH Development (Project Theme- Human multi-robot interaction in complex scenarios), Project Member, Responsible Activities- Design, user survey, planning, control and Autonomous Navigation. (Ongoing).
- Ambubot (Project Theme- Indoor Localization of Ambulance Robot Based on Extended Kalman Filter), Project Member, Responsible Activities- perception, planning, and control.
- Transdog (Project Theme- Artificial Endocrine System for Language Translation Robot), Project Member, Responsible Activities- Designing and Simulation.
- WPTR (Project Theme-Wireless Power Transmission through Autonomous Robot), Project in Charge, Responsible Activities- Literature Review, Designing, Simulation, Control, Advanced Autonomous Systems.
- Design Anemometer (Project Theme- Design a low cost anemometer for wind speed measurement), Project Member, Responsible Activities- Design, planning, test experiment.
Master Thesis Title: Scenario-based Design of Wireless Power Transmission Robot using Genetic Algorithm for Travelling Salesman Problem
Bachelor Thesis Title: Design & Simulation of an Economically Viable Electronic Anemometer for Wind Speed Measurement
|§ C, C++
§ Auto CAD
§ Rational Rose
§ Solid Works
- Mahmud, K.; Habibullah, M., Shidujaman, M., Morsalin, M., S., Kocar, " A Heuristic Approach to Design and Analysis the Hybrid Electric Vehicle Power Train and Energy Transmission to Reduce Emission,"Intelligent Computing Methodologies, Volume 9773 of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science pp 571-582 on , 12 July 2016.
- Arnab, I. Z., Ali, T., Shidujaman, M., & Hossain, M. M. (2013). Consideration of Environmental Effect of Power Generation: Bangladesh Perspective.Energy and Power Engineering, 5(04), 1521.
- Ali, T., Arnab, I. Z., Bhuiyan, S. I., Hossain, I., & Shidujaman, M. (2013). Feasibility Study of RNPP (Rooppur Nuclear Power Project) in Bangladesh. Energy and Power Engineering,5(04), 1526.
- Ali, T., Nayeem, S., Faruk, M. O., Shidujaman, M., & Ferdous, S. M. (2012, May). Design & implementation of a linear IC based low cost anemometer for wind speed measurement. InInformatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), 2012 International Conference on (pp. 99-102). IEEE.
- Shidujaman, M., Samani, H., & Arif, M. (2014, May). Wireless power transmission trends. InInformatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), 2014 International Conference on (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Shidujaman, M., Rodriguez, L.T., Samani, H., (2015, June). Design and navigation prospective for wireless power transmission robot. InInformatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), 2015 International Conference on (pp. 1-6). IEEE. (Presented and Awarded).
- Shidujaman, M., Rodriguez, L.T., Samani, H., Nakatsu R., "Design and development of wireless charging robot,"Robot and Human Interactive Communication, 2015. ROMAN 2015. 24th IEEE International Workshop on, 31 Aug.-4 Sept. 2015 (Presented).
- Mahmud, K.; Habibullah, M., Shidujaman, M., Morsalin, M., S., Kocar, " A Heuristic Approach to Design and Analysis the Hybrid Electric Vehicle Power Train and Energy Transmission to Reduce Emission,"12th International Conference, ICIC 2016 on August 2016.
§ 2017- Present Graduate Research Assistant,X-Studio, IAD, Tsinghua University
§ 2017 Research Intern ,Chintaka Lab, Shibaura Institute of Technology
§ 2015- 2017 Graduate Research Assistan,ME, Tsinghua University
§ 2013-2015 Research Assistant,EE, National Taipei University
§ 2013-2014 Teaching Assistant,EE, National Taipei University
§ 2014 Team Leader,Language Dept., National Taipei University
§ 2014 Dean Assistant,AACSB, NTPU
§ 2012-2013 Lecturer,Star Educational Centre, Yunnan, China
§ 2011-2012 Executive IT Manage,Discovery Communications Ltd., Bangladesh
Awards and Certificates
- 1st Prize, Best Presentation Award, I^3Q International Summer School Final Competition, University of Michigan -Shanghai Jiao Tong University Joint Institute 2017
- 1st Prize, Business Competition, Facebook Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Insights from Silicon Valley, 2017
- State Key Laboratory of Tribology foreign doctoral/Post-doc research scholarship, Tsinghua University, China, 2015.
- Best Student Award (飛鳶獎-Fei Yuan Jiang), Certificate of Merit -National Taipei University, Taiwan, 2015.
- 1st Prize, Graduate Consortium Award- 4th International Conference on Information, Electronics and Vision (ICIEV), Kitakyushu, Japan, 2015.
- International Student Scholarship Program Award Certificate, College of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science National Taipei University, 2013.
- 2018 VIP Participant，F8, Facebook Developer Conference
- 2017 Research Scholarship，Shibaura Institute of Technology
- 2017 Summer School Scholarship ，UM-SJTU Joint Institute, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- 2015-2019 Chinese govt. scholarship (CSC) for outstanding international students，Tsinghua University
- 2013-2015 International Student Scholarship， National Taipei University
- 2014 Electrical Engineering Merit Scholarship，National Taipei University
- 2012-2013 Confucius Institute Scholarship by CSC for outstanding students，Yunnan University
- IEB (Institute of Engineers Bangladesh)- Member 33264 (2014-Present)
- International Student Representative (Tsinghua University, China) –Summer Social Practice, Jinhua, Zhejiang Province, China (2017) Social Service
- International Global Startup Youth Event Representative (Tsinghua University, China) – Workshop with Finland Prime Minister Juha Sipila in Global youth entrepreneurship in China held by Finland Embassy in Beijing, China (2017) Social Services
- International Student Representative (Tsinghua University, China) – China Scholarship Council (CSC) Conference, Beijing, China (2016) Education
- TOP Talk (Tsinghua University, China) – Organizing Member (2015-2015) Education
- Rotaract (國際扶輪3480地區台北群英扶輪青年服務團) - Member (2013-2015) Social Services
- Yunus Centre (Taiwan) - Member (2014-2014) Social Services
- CMES (Center for Mass Education in Bangladesh) - Advisor (2014-2014) Social Services
- AIESEC (NTPU, Taiwan) - Member (2013-2014) Education Development
- Ex-Idea (Kunming, China) – Project Assistant (2013-2013) Social Services
- DCF (Doridro Charity Foundation, Bangladesh) – Co-Founder/Vice President (2010-2011) Social Services
- Bangla (Native), English (professional working proficiency), Chinese (professional working proficiency), Hindi (professional working proficiency), Spanish, Japanese (elementary proficiency),
- HSK (Chinese Language Level- 4)